Phase I : Candidate Identification and Contact Mapping Process
- During the first phase of an engagement, we use database, market research, qualified sources and references to arrive at a list of qualified candidates, targeting appropriate companies and making preliminary contact with such candidates.
- We verify the suitability of potential candidates and where appropriate, informal referencing from our network of industry contacts is conducted. We speak to prospective candidates and screen them for interest.
- We then proceed to refine our research and create an initial ‘log list’ of prospective candidates capable of undertaking the role based on our knowledge of the market and the extensive research that we would have undertaken.
- We conduct interviews with those prospective candidates we believe to be the most qualified & suitable for the position.
Phase II : Client Interviews, Negotiation, Referencing, Offer, Placement
- This phase include the coordination of initial and subsequent meetings with you and candidates, communication of results of meetings, reference checking, selection, offer and placement of successful candidate.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDES FOR ALL LEVEL OF CANDIDATES
- Senior level management
- Middle level management
- Junior level management